Yammer is a unique social networking service designed with enterprise communication in mind. It is a collaboration tool that helps you connect and engage across the company. Yammer is also a social network for businesses built into the enterprise editions of Microsoft 365. Like a closed version of Facebook, Yammer lets co-workers chat, share files, hold surveys, and more.
Are your ready to start conversations, share knowledge, and build groups or communities?
All our training, especially on the uses of Microsoft Yammer, is carried out by our expert trainers.
You need to get to know the Yammer app and understand how it can help you.
At the end of this training, you will know:
- How to navigate the interface and learn about Yammer
- How to create messages, chat and search Yammer
- Work with and manage conversations, and work with communities
- Create polls, give praise, and make announcements
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users who want to understand how the Yammer enterprise social network works
Startup Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of computer navigation and the uses of your computer
Means and Methods
- E-Learning Modules: A video series to help you achieve the defined educational objective.
3 Use Case Videos
- How to join a group in Yammer
- Discussing and collaborating in a Yammer group
- How to create a working and discussion group in Yammer
20 Video Tutorials on Yammer broken down into 4 lessons
- New Yammer features
- Introducing Yammer
- General presentation of the new Yammer
- Navigating the home page
- Find and join a group
- Navigating a group
- Inbox Operation
- Collaborating in a group
- Create, animate, delete a group
- Post or reply to a message in a group
- Create or edit office documents directly in Yammer
- Ask a question
- Praise your employees
- Create a survey
- Yammer functionnalities
- Send private messages
- Follow people in Yammer
- Follow topics in Yammer
- Use the search function
- Define delegates
- View and set up notifications
- Like and comment directly from Outlook
Learn more about Yammer
The communications you maintain on Yammer are secure and exclusively visible to your organization's employees.
Yammer connects leaders, communicators, and employees to build communities, share knowledge, and engage everyone. Use the Home feed to stay on top of what matters, tap into the knowledge of others, and build on existing work. Search for experts, conversations, and files.
Yammer enables knowledge workers to collaborate more effectively and share information more fluidly. With increased access to their colleagues, employees using Yammer are saving valuable time by reducing the time it takes to find information and complete tasks.
With the Yammer mobile app, you can also stay up-to-date and communicate with all the groups and conversations on the social network, wherever you are.