Companies tend to use Microsoft Teams more and more. Indeed, this tool enables teams to work smartly, share information or documents and collaborate better. Consequently, uses change and this is why you need to know about the best practices in order to be more efficient.
To succeed in adopting this tool, it is crucial to know how to use it to communicate and collaborate.
During this session, we will talk about 10 best practices to help you get familiar with Teams quickly for your daily tasks.
Training resources and methods:
- The session is conducted remotely via a virtual classroom tool
- It is a live session so trainees can interact with a trainer and ask questions
- Identify the best practices to use Teams
- Encourage companies to collaborate via Teams
- Manage members, channels and teams
- Enrich conservations and meetings
- Improve collaboration with documents
- Find information