Introducing Microsoft’s StaffHub – Give Your Workforce Teams An Edge By Bringing Them Up To Speed.
The Speed Of The Digital Age, that is.
There are an estimated 500-million frontline staff workers around the world in retail stores, hotels, restaurants, manufacturing and other service-related industries. These employees typically don’t have their own office, desk or computer—making it hard to access and share information important for the workday. Far too often, these workers rely on manual processes and outdated tools—cumbersome creation and printing of paper schedules, bulletin boards crammed with notes and a flurry of phone calls and text messages to cover shifts. StaffHub is here to help.
StaffHub is an application for Office 365 designed to help staff workers manage their workday—with schedule management, information sharing and the ability to connect to other work-related apps and resources. This webinar will take you through the different features of this application.
- Identify how StaffHub can encourage team collaboration, organization and communication.
- Introducing the workforce team manager space and mobile user interface.
- The product's story: why StaffHub?
- Multiple uses and advantages
- StaffHub: quick introduction
- Demo: StaffHub for team member users
- Demo: StaffHub for team managers