Your company uses SharePoint with external and internal parties... Do you wish to maximize security when sharing documents and information? In this course, learn about the different roles and types of SharePoint sites, their levels of permissions and how to share documents with your external and internal coworkers, without the risk of data leakage. Adopt good practices to enhance safety!
Means and methods:
- This course is based solely on videos
- Sharing and collaborating with the right tool: OneDrive, TEAMS or SharePoint?
- Understanding the roles and types of a SharePoint site
- Sharing sites and documents with external parties
- Good practices on sharing what really matters and always tracking who has access to what
- Restricting a document to read only access
- Restoring a document from the primary and secondary bin
- A specific section for site owners: creating permissions and specific group permissions