You use Outlook daily. Sometimes, you send sensitive emails or confidential documents. Learn in this course how to protect your messages with encryption options, learn how to recognize a fraudulent email to avoid hacking and phishing attempts, and always control how your shared documents are accessed.
Means and methods:
- This course is based solely on videos
- Adoption of best security practices in Outlook
- Prevent unauthorized third parties from reading your email with encryption
- Recognize a dangerous email and block an unwanted sender/domain name
- Manage sharing and access to attachments you send