We have known this for several months now... Skype for business will no longer be maintained by Microsoft, because Teams is taking over all the communication features.
Now several questions come to mind: How do I maintain the routine I had with Skype? Will I find all the same features and tools in Teams? What is different now?
We will see that Teams is much more than a simple communication tool and that it gradually responds to users' needs better. Are you willing to face the challenge of change?
Means and Methods:
- The session is carried out remotely with a virtual classroom tool
- The trainer conducts the live session enabling interactions and questions with students
- The observation of communication habits in Skype
- Discover the similarities and differences between the two applications.
- The benefits of using Microsoft Teams
- Why Teams is not just a tool for audio/video calls?
- The recommendations of Microsoft for a smooth transition