Like many workplace practices over the past couple of years, the way we communicate with our colleagues and customers has undergone a massive transformation. For many organizations, platforms like Microsoft Teams became the key to staying connected across homes, offices, and time zones.
Microsoft Teams is a cloud-based application that enables distributed workforces to stay connected, share documents, conduct online meetings and collaborate — all under one platform. This software allows real-time collaboration between teams, helps you stay organized and manage work seamlessly. The core capabilities in Microsoft Teams include video calling, audio conferencing, messaging, and file and screen sharing.
This training gets you started with Microsoft Teams and its interface to facilitate the management of your online meetings, bringing together all your employees around common projects, whether internal or external to your company.
You need to set up meetings and want to understand how Microsoft Teams can help you do that.
At the end of this training, you will know:
- To plan, create and organize meetings with Microsoft Teams
- To easily manage and host your meetings and share content in different ways
- To capitalize on communications before, during and after meetings using note taking, brainstorming and recording tools
Prerequisite and Target Audience
Target audience: Users who have to effectively organize and facilitate remote workshops
Startup Level: Beginner
Prerequisite: Master independently the basic uses of computer navigation and the uses of your computer
Means and Methods
- E-Learning Modules: A video series to help you achieve the defined educational objective.
- Documents and other materials: Additional information or educational activities to complement this course.
3 Use Case Videos
- Teams on the Iphone
- Switch your meeting from PC to smartphone
- Get your teams to respond quickly
18 Video Tutorials on Teams IOS broken down into 5 lessons
- New Teams IOS Features
- How to search a file in all channels
- Sharing your smartphone's screen
- Set disconnection time
- Discover Teams for IOS
- Finding and installing Teams for IOS
- General Information
- Finding Help
- Collaborate with teams
- Participating in Team discussions
- Editing messages
- Creating a New Discussion Channel
- Looking for Items or People
- Following conversations and channels
- Managing a Team's files
- Team collaboration tools
- Managing members lists
- Choosing how to receive notifications
- Meetings on your mobile device
- Instant messaging
- Changing your status
1 Course Knowledge Validation Quiz
Learn more about Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams has been at the heart of collaboration processes in many enterprise companies for several years now. It has been a natural move from hard-to-track emails and impossible-to-find documents to intuitive chats, centralized channel posts and real-time document collaboration.
This platform allow us to keep working and to stay connected as we shift to working from home. We are able to come together through meetings, chats, and calls, collaborate, and automate business processes, all within a single app.
Thanks to teams and channels, but also to its instant messaging service, Microsoft Teams promotes open discussions between employees, even remotely. Full synchronization with the Microsoft Outlook calendar makes it easy to set up online meetings. Capitalize on your communications: Note-taking, content sharing and document storage tools boost the meeting experience (before, during and after).
In the enterprise or classroom, Microsoft Teams provides many collaborative tools and integrates with other Microsoft 365 apps to meet all your needs when collaborating in remote work.