Microsoft designed Office 365 to meet collaborative work needs. The product suite created offers collaborative solutions that meet several uses.
When we take a closer look at the way businesses work today, we see that they use many tools and have different working cultures, depending on their geographic location and generation.
In this webinar, we will discuss how to determine the right tool to use and how to help users in this change.
- Defining your collaboration
- Identifying different uses
- Encouraging change
Webinar plan :
- Introduction: How to determine what to use when collaborating?
- How can I help users define their use?
- Examples of collaboration
- No adoption without accompaniment