It is not always suitable to use PivotTables to analyze data. Discover another approach by using instead functions and conditional formatting to analyze tables.
Means and methods:
- The session is carried out remotely with a virtual classroom tool
- Live interaction with a trainer enabling participants to ask questions
- Use functions to retrieve data from your tables
- Discover advanced conditional formatting uses
- Functions if, COUNTIF, VLOOKUP,...
- Calculations with dates
- The matrix calculation
- Use a formula to apply conditional formatting