The website accessible via the URL mooc-fr.office365-training.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Site or the platform”) is published by Mandarine Business School, a company incorporated under French law, registered within the Trade and Companies Register in LILLE METROPOLE and with SIRET number 501 728 752 00038. The company's registered office is located at 1 bis rue de Versailles 59650 Villeneuve d’Ascq, France.
The Site has been declared to the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) under number 1895687.
Consent: a user's agreement to add their email address to a File to receive emails from the Site and/or its partners. Consent must be demonstrated by the decision to click on an "I agree" button, check a box or by a similar legal mechanism located on the registration or collection page.
"Personal data": data which enable, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom they apply, whether the processing is carried out by a natural or legal person.
"Opt in": personal data that may be used by the entity that collected it to send promotional or commercial messages to the data subject.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
The activity of the platform requires the submission of some personal information. The procedures for collecting and processing your personal data must therefore respect certain fundamental rights as to be true and transparent according to the DGPS. The DGPS now reinforces the rights and obligations of controllers, processors, data subjects and data recipients. The information collected include your name, company name, title, address, phone number and/or email address and other similar information provided. You may provide this personal information when you send comments, ask questions or request information to the Site, or after you have registered on the Site or completed your user profile. This request for information is completely optional and you have the possibility to refuse to provide it; However, in this case, the Site will not be able to respond to your request, or to receive or process your registration on the Site or your user profile.
Your personal data are collected:
- when you visit or register on the website or our partner websites;
- when you willingly agree to participate in communication actions or accept the subscription to exchange groups.
The Site also collects the following impersonal data for the purposes of management and proper use of its website:
- IP addresses with timestamps;
- cookies, local Flash data;
- the type of browser, operating system, destination URL that directed you to our site, date, time and history of your use of our services.
The site is committed to:
- Collect, process or store your personal data for the sole purpose of achieving the determined, legitimate and relevant purposes for which you have given your consent. The data we collect about you are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- Store your personal data for a period of time limited to the purpose and nature of our processing operations,
- Ensure the confidentiality of your data by authorizing their disclosure only to recipients designated for processing or, to the extent permitted or required by law, to comply with any legal, regulatory, judicial or other requirement of a state authority, to detect, avoid or treat fraudulent activities, security breaches or any technical problems, or to protect against any imminent breach of the rights, property or security of the Site, its users or the public,
- Ensure your right to information by answering your questions about the processing of your data and by respecting your rights of access, rectification, deletion or opposition,
- Keep you informed of the technical measures taken to secure your personal data.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
The Site's web server automatically collects IP addresses and information about the use of the website (as well as certain other information such as the type of browser used and the operating system) from users of the Site. The Site may also track the use made by the user of the Site in order to measure the general activity of the Site, to analyze and improve the Site and to disclose aggregate statistics on the number of users.
STORAGE AND DATA PROCESSING
Your data will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on to any third party without your consent. In some cases, we may be required by law to disclose your data to investigating authorities. The transfer and communication of your data is carried out in accordance with the applicable law.
USE OF COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION
The use of your data is also necessary for communication purposes in order to provide you with a support and assistance service that meets your expectations. With your consent, we use your data to keep you regularly informed of our news, tips, events and special actions, by email only.
In any event, the Site uses the personally identifiable information you have provided for the purposes for which you have provided it. The Site collects data when you create an account on the Site and when you use some products and services. The Site may also receive your personal data from its business partners who must ensure that they are authorized to provide them to us.
The Site may also use personally identifiable information to provide third parties to comply with legal orders and government requests, or, where necessary, to enable audit, compliance and corporate governance functions, where necessary to comply with these legal obligations; however, the Site will not sell or disclose the personally identifiable information you have provided to third parties outside of its affiliates and related companies, or its respective agents or consultants who act in the name or on behalf of the platform and are subject to confidentiality obligations. These third parties are not allowed to use your personal data for commercial purposes.
DATA ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION RIGHTS
You have the right to exercise your right to object to the Site's use of your personal data for commercial purposes. You may exercise your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing from newsletters received by email. You may also exercise your right to object at any time by contacting the Site (see our contact details below).
This Site may at any time display links to or from our partners, advertisers and affiliated companies websites. If you click on a link to one of these sites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we will not take any responsibility for them. Please consult these privacy policies before transmitting any personal data to these sites.
The French law of 6 January 1978 on data protection ("Loi Informatique et Libertés") gives you the right to access your personal data and to edit them if they are not correct.
These access rights to your personal data are subject to the following rules:
- This is a strictly personal right, although it can be exercised through an authorized representative.
- The presentation of an official document proving your identity (in the case of a mandate, the representative must prove his/her identity and attach the original of the signed mandate).
- The exercise of the access rights does not depend on the existence of a legitimate reason.
- The access rights cover all data that concerns you.
- Information is shared in a complete, clear and understandable way.
- You are entitled to request a copy of the information, which may be invoiced to you, without exceeding the cost of reproduction.
- The response will be made within the legal time limit of a maximum of two months from receipt of the request.
The access and deletion rights may be exercised by mail or electronically by sending your request to the following address, attaching a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature and indicating the return address for this communication.
Mandarine BS – mooc-en.Office 365-training.com
1 bis rue de Versailles
59650 VILLENEUVE D’ASCQ
Users of the Site under the age of eighteen (18) are not authorized to share personal data or use public chat rooms without the consent of their parents or guardians.
If your children disclose personal data on the Site or in public discussion areas, they may potentially receive unsolicited messages from third parties. Consequently, it is your responsibility to ensure that they comply with the applicable Terms and Conditions of Use, to warn them about the sharing of personal data and to monitor their use of the Site. If you are concerned about your children's activities or privacy on our Sites, feel free to send us an email (email@example.com
AMENDMENTS TO THIS CHARTER