Do you mean :
results in the Tutorials
results in the Use Case Scenarios
results in the Courses
results in the Learning paths
results in the Documents
MOOC Office 365 blog
What’s new on your Office 365 online training platform
Microsoft Teams is integrated with Office 365 and improves collaboration and teamwork within companies.
This tool is available for everyone and on all devices with web version and an application for computer and mobile.
You probably have a lot of questions about Teams. How to grasp this new tool? How to promote its adoption in companies?
And employees in all this?
This webinar will give you clues to understand how to change people’s mindset in your companies and succeed to get Microsoft Teams adopted by all your employees. Indeed, the change is not an event, it’s a continuous.
Our expert trainer will propose you steps to encourage the change, adoption and a transition approach.
See you on Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 4:00 PM (Paris Time Zone) for our webinar: Driving Teams Adoption in companies.
Register now, places are limited:
This webinar will take place in various stages:
• An introduction, we will see the current evolution of collaboration, particularly with teleworking development.
• In the second step, we will see how to understand uses and functioning of Microsoft Teams in business.
• Our expert trainer will give you a direction to successful transformation within Teams in your company.
• Next, you will see how to support your teams into this transformation and drive adoption.
• Our expert trainer will give you advices and best practices to use.
• Finally, the conclusion will allow you to understand why Teams adoption in business is very important and in which cases a communication campaign will encourage change. Thus, these indications will allow you to change people’s mindset because this change must come within the term.
A chatbot will be available throughout the webinar, so you can ask all your questions! The following week, you will find answers to your questions in our article.